2019-07-12 16:33:04 编辑：无 浏览：(457次)
1. Nowadays people tend to travel long distance to work every day. What are the reasons and suggestions?
1. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people?
1. Some people think traffic and housing problems in large cities can be solved by moving companies and factories and their employees to the countryside. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
2. In many cities, planners tend to arrange shops, schools, offices, and homes in specific areas and separate them from each other. Do you think the advantages of this policy outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Modern buildings change the character and appearance of towns and cities. The government should insist that new buildings be built in traditional styles to protect cultural identity. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Many people are busy with work and do not have enough time to spend with families and friends. Why does this happen? What are the effects of this on family life and society as a whole?
1. Shops should not be allowed to sell any food and drinks which are proved to be scientifically harmful for people's health. Do you agree or disagree?
1. Some working parents believe children centres can provide best care for children, while others think of other family members like grandparents can do this job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. In some countries, there has been an increase in the number of parents who educate their children themselves at home instead of sending them to school. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
3. Many people believe that main aim for university education is help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit for individual and society. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
1. Nowadays, older people who need employment have to compete with younger people/ What problems do this cause? And what are the solutions?
1. Nowadays more and more people are using cellphones and computers to communicate, so they are losing the ability to communicate with each other face to face. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
1. Many people believe that international tourism is negative to their countries. Why do they think so? What can be done to change the negative sides in international tourism?
2. Computers are increasingly used in education. In which areas do you think are computers more important and in which areas are teachers more important?
3. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
4. Some people consider that school education should be concentrated on academic subjects, which would be helpful for students’ future careers, and subjects like music and sport are not useful. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Advertising discourages people from being different individuals by making them look the same. Do you agree or disagree?
6. In many countries traditional foods are being replaced by international fast foods. This is having a negative effect on both families and societies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that the increasing business and culture exchanges between different countries is a positive phenomenon. However, others believe that this could lead to a loss of national identities. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. In some countries, students pay their college or university fees on their own, while in some others, the government pays for them. Do you think advantages that government pays the money outweigh the disadvantages?
9. People can perform everyday tasks, such as shopping and banking as well as business transactions, without meeting other people face to face. What are the effects of this on individuals and society as a whole?
10. International travel seems to make people more prejudiced rather than broad-minded. What do you think are the reasons for people to fail to benefit from the international travel and how to improve the understanding between different countries?